Data Protection Policy
The purposes of processing
Your personal data voluntarily provided on completion of any form on this site or provided on any other route made available through this website is processed by the OPLA for the following purposes:
- for the fulfillment of the legal obligations under the law in the context of the services provided through this website, including the processing of your requests made through the forms of this website;
- for direct marketing and advertising of opa products or services or partners / affiliates by promoting the most appropriate products and services of the opa or opa partner / s, including by transmitting commercial communications to the opa. Where required by law, you can express your express consent to the use of your data for this purpose and the receipt of commercial communications by ticking the appropriate box;
- in order to determine and evaluate your interests and preferences using automated and / or non-automated means to generate personalized offers. By expressing your consent at the time of ticking the appropriate box, you agree that opa use computer techniques that do not involve the presence of a human factor and that may lead to legal effects in your relationship, or which may produce certain effects with a significant impact relationship with you. Processing your data for this purpose has the benefit of offering you a service as close as possible to your needs and interests, but also to suggest some choices about opla products / services or opla / affiliates;
- in order to evaluate your degree of satisfaction with opla products / services;
- for statistical analyzes not involving the creation of individual profiles.
The legal basis of the processing
The processing of personal data for the above purposes is based on:
- the legal obligations to which you are liable as a result of transactions through this website
the legitimate interest of the company to promote its products and / or services;
- your consent to marketing / advertising activities and other processing for which the legislation in the field requires the consent to be obtained
As long as you have expressed your consent to a particular processing, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
Personal data is stored for processing for the time required to achieve the above-mentioned processing purposes and subsequently as required by our internal policies and in accordance with legal requirements.
Disclosure of personal data
In the context of the processing purposes, the opla may disclose the data thus collected to its contractual partners, affiliates, empowered persons processing your personal data on behalf of the opla or to central / local public authorities in the following cases:
- for the administration, maintenance, personalization and improvement of this website, and the services provided through them;
- for the fulfillment of contractual obligations by the opa such as customer relationship services, printing and sending bills, etc .;
- in cases where this disclosure would be necessary for the award of prizes or other facilities obtained as a result of your participation in various games or promotional contests or other promotional campaigns organized by the opla;
- in the case of promotional campaigns organized by the dealer together with various contract partners or opla affiliates;
- for performing data analysis, testing and research, monitoring usage and activity trends, development of security features and user authentication;
- for the transmission of advertising / promotional materials, under the conditions and limits stipulated by the law;
when the disclosure of personal data is provided by law.
Transferring personal data
Provision of personal data
The provision of your personal data is necessary for you to be able to take advantage of offers regarding opla products / services or opaque partners / partners, or for the opa to be able to handle your requests regarding the conclusion or performance of the contracts with us. Refusal to provide personal data may result in the impossibility of receiving the above mentioned services.
- sending periodic newsletters and / or alerts, using electronic mail (e-mail, SMS)
- Market research, tracking and sales monitoring and Customer / Buyer behavior
Data security measures
opla will apply in your use of personal data the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure their security, protection against accidental or unlawful destruction, modification, disclosure or unauthorized access.
The rights you benefit from
In connection with this data processing, you have the right to request access to your personal data, rectification or erasure thereof, or restriction of processing, the right to oppose your processing within the limits and conditions provided by law, as well as the right to portability of data. Also, if you choose to give your consent to certain processing, you have the right to withdraw it at any time.
In addition, you have the right to file complaints with the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing or the courts if you believe that the opla has violated any of your rights under the law.
For any additional questions regarding the way personal data is processed, please contact: SC OPLA SRL, CUI: 37759655, Address: Str. Romulus, Nr. 8, Timisoara, Romania, Jud. Timis, Romania and / or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.